Customer Portal & Login
Atlantic Metro's Customer Portal simplifies account management by giving customers the ability to review their account history, manage authorized contacts, set-up billing preferences, view real-time usage statistics, and submit service support tickets.
Our user-friendly, web-based Customer Portal is a one-stop resource to manage your client account and access information about your services.
- Visit https://my.atlanticmetro.net –To simplify the process even further, we recommend that all clients bookmark the link to our Customer Portal.
- Use the Customer Login Form – The login form can be found on this page, as well as in the drop-down menu at the top of every page.
Logging in to your client account gives you the ability to:
- View services and invoices
- Submit and review support tickets
- Make secure payments online
- Managed your authorized contact list
- Access our device management tools
- View real-time bandwidth monitoring and statistics for your services
- Remotely reboot managed servers, colocated devices, and cloud-based virtual machines
Customer Portal Overview
This instructional video will walk you through Atlantic Metro's Customer Portal and explain how to utilize different features and complete tasks such as submitting support tickets.