AMC AT A GLANCE
Atlantic Metro offers high-speed network services, including connectivity to all public cloud platforms, cloud migration, and hosting in over 40 global data centers. For over 20 years, Atlantic Metro has designed, built, and run IT infrastructure solutions for Fortune 100 Enterprises and mid-size businesses worldwide. We deliver all of this with unparalleled support and dedication to helping you achieve your business goals.
That’s why more than 900 customers including Fortune 100 enterprises, legal firms, financial services firms, media, retail, and healthcare organizations choose Atlantic Metro for the confidence that comes with customer-focused infrastructure solutions, support systems, and scalability. Atlantic Metro’s visionary team strives to foster long-standing relationships and is dedicated to empowering the growth and success of its customers. Whatever the scale or scope of your next IT project, Atlantic Metro has the bandwidth, secure data centers, and the expertise to deliver world-class IT infrastructure service.
Achieve maximum reliability with our high speed, nationwide network connectivity offerings that include business internet access, Ethernet transport, and dark fiber deployments.
Looking to move to the cloud? We can migrate you seamlessly to AWS, Azure, and other major public clouds or host your data securely in our own cloud environment.
Our Tier III+ data centers provide a controlled, secure environment for hosting your computing hardware, supported by our comprehensive monitoring and management.
As an extension of our customer’s IT staff, we can assist in acquiring, deploying, monitoring, and managing your business’s IT infrastructure with services.
OUR FEATURES & CAPABILITIES
WHY CHOOSE ATLANTIC METRO?
One vendor. One support team. No excuses.
Fully integrated, single source infrastructure solution.
Rapid implementation and customer response.
Scalable, flexible, reliable
Flexibility to meet unique customer deployment requirements.
Trusted vendor with exceptional support
Strong customer referral and industry reputation.
Atlantic Metro makes technology simple, manageable, and affordable by offering a complete computing solution with one point of payment, support, and accountability. With a proven track record, Atlantic Metro is committed to helping customers minimize risk, lower costs, and reduce time to market. Our goal is to provide easy-to-understand IT infrastructure solutions with the highest level of customer care.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Hosting 100—CRN’s 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List
The MSP500 is an annual list which recognizes the top technology providers and consultants in North America whose cutting-edge approach to managed services puts end-user customers in the best position to improve efficiencies, cut costs and speed time to market for their own products and services.
CRN’s MSP500 list is broken down into three groups: MSP Elite 150, who are large data center-focused solution providers with a strong mix of on-premise professional services as well as off-premise services; the MSP Pioneer 250, who have a business model heavily weighted toward managed services focused on the small and midsize-business market; and the MSP Hosting 100, who own and operate their own data centers, providing a wide array of subscription-based outsourced services.
CRN’s Inaugural Next-Gen 250 List
Atlantic Metro has joined an elite group of solution provider organizations named to the first-ever CRN Next-Generation 250 list. Everything Channel’s new annual listing was launched to recognize innovative and nimble business and technology integrators and solution providers who offer services in cloud computing, mobility, unified communications, virtualization, and other emerging technologies.
Inc. 500 | Inc. 5,000: America’s Fastest Growing Companies
For the fifth consecutive year, Atlantic Metro has earned a spot on the prestigious Inc. 500|5000. The list profiles the top 500 and 5000 privately held, employee-based firms in the U.S. and takes a comprehensive look at America’s leading entrepreneurs and job creators. According to Inc., there are nearly 7 million private, employee-based firms in the country. To be recognized as one of the leading 5,000 companies in the nation, a company must demonstrate exceptional growth for a period of at least three years. Atlantic Metro is proud to be recognized among this elite group of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Silicon Review | 10 Fastest Growing Cloud Providers
Atlantic Metro has been featured in The Silicon Review’s annual list of the top 10 Fastest Growing Cloud Computing Providers. Atlantic Metro was chosen for its ability to simplify our customers’ existing IT infrastructures by providing robust cloud environments, integrated with our own data center services, nationwide network backbone, and suite of managed services.
The CIO Review | 20 Most Promising IT Infrastructure Solution Providers – 2017
Every year The CIO Review compiles a listing of 20 companies that are at the forefront of providing IT Infrastructure solutions and impacting the marketplace. Gone are the days when IT infrastructure was just a management tool. It has evolved from the conventional physical servers to the hybrid cloud environments. To help CIOs negotiate this burgeoning landscape, CIO Review’s distinguished panel comprising CEOs, CIOs, VCs, industry analysts along with its editorial board reviews the top IT infrastructure solution providers and shortlists the ones that are at the vanguard, fulfilling the urgent requirements of the industry.
INDUSTRY COMPLIANCE STANDARDS
We live in an ever-changing, complex world full of compliance and security regulations. Keeping track of all these demanding details can be overwhelming for any business to manage. Atlantic Metro is here to help you meet that challenge.
Atlantic Metro services and solutions meet the following industry compliance standards and regulations:
- SSAE 16 (Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16) – The SSAE16 audit minimizes the need for multiple sets of auditors to separately examine the same set of controls that govern a third party’s services. “SAS” is an acronym for Statement on Auditing Standards, which are standards issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- SOC 1 (Service Organization Control) & SOC 2 – Reports, effectively known as either SOC 1 and SOC 2 are comprehensive frameworks put forth by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) geared towards reporting on controls at service organizations. The SOC framework is a specific set of reporting initiatives aimed at helping to clarify, distill, and bring about much needed transparency for reporting on controls at service organizations.
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) – HIPPA was enacted by the US Congress in 1996 to help protect the privacy of patient records and promote the efficient electronic exchange of patient information for better safety and productivity throughout the US healthcare system.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) – The first version of the PCI DSS was released in 2004 by the major credit card companies Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB to help protect their cardholders’ account information and to help prevent credit card fraud.
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) – The Sarbanes-Oxley Act was enacted by the US Congress and President in 2002 in response to corporate and accounting scandals of major public companies, such as Enron. The act contains reforms for all publicly-held companies’ boards and management, and public accounting firms in the US. The act is also known as the Public Company Accounting Reform and Investor Protection Act of 2002.