Atlantic Metro combines cloud hosting, colocation services, and network connectivity solutions with round-the-clock managed services so you can improve operational efficiency and scale your business as needed.
Who We Are
Atlantic Metro is a Managed Infrastructure Service Provider delivering innovative IT solutions to businesses nationwide. Our comprehensive solutions include cloud computing, nationwide network connectivity, and secure data centers. Atlantic Metro’s suite of customized, affordable, and reliable services enables customers to secure mission-critical data and operations, as well as complement their current IT infrastructure.
Reduced time to market and rapid implementation of services maximizes operating efficiency, getting customers up and running quickly. More than 400 customers including Fortune 500 enterprises, legal firms, web start-ups, media, retail, and healthcare organizations choose Atlantic Metro for the confidence that comes with customer-focused infrastructure solutions, support systems, and scalability. Atlantic Metro’s visionary team strives to foster long-standing relationships and is dedicated to empowering the growth and success of its customers.
Atlantic Metro makes technology simple, manageable, and affordable by offering a complete computing solution with one point of payment, support, and accountability. With a proven track record, Atlantic Metro is committed to helping customers minimize risk, lower costs, and reduce time to market. Our goal is to provide easy-to-understand IT infrastructure solutions with the highest level of customer care.
Why Choose Atlantic Metro?
Rapid Service Installation
Our services are routinely provisioned 30% faster than other infrastructure providers. Constant delays and waiting for your service to be up and running is not only annoying, it hurts your business. Spare yourself the headaches, wasted time, and money when you choose Atlantic Metro.
Scalable & Responsive IT Infrastructure Services
Delivering a combination of nationwide data center solutions, cloud, and network connectivity, we empower our customers to respond quickly to new requirements as their business changes and grows.
Industry-leading Service Level Agreements
Atlantic Metro stands behind our promise to deliver reliable service to support your business-critical operations…and we’re willing to prove it, review out our SLA here.
Real People, Delivering Real Results
Our dedicated team of account managers, engineers, and Network Operations Center are available around the clock to offer one-on-one support. The result: Atlantic Metro delivers operational consistency.
Awards and Recognition
Hosting 100—CRN’s 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List
The MSP500 is an annual list which recognizes the top technology providers and consultants in North America whose cutting-edge approach to managed services puts end-user customers in the best position to improve efficiencies, cut costs and speed time to market for their own products and services.
CRN’s MSP500 list is broken down into three groups: MSP Elite 150, who are large data center-focused solution providers with a strong mix of on-premise professional services as well as off-premise services; the MSP Pioneer 250, who have a business model heavily weighted toward managed services focused on the small and midsize-business market; and the MSP Hosting 100, who own and operate their own data centers, providing a wide array of subscription-based outsourced services.
CRN’s Inaugural Next-Gen 250 List
Atlantic Metro has joined an elite group of solution provider organizations named to the first-ever CRN Next-Generation 250 list. Everything Channel’s new annual listing was launched to recognize innovative and nimble business and technology integrators and solution providers who offer services in cloud computing, mobility, unified communications, virtualization and other emerging technologies.
Inc. 500 | Inc. 5,000: America’s Fastest Growing Companies
For the fifth consecutive year, Atlantic Metro has earned a spot on the prestigious Inc. 500|5000. The list profiles the top 500 and 5000 privately held, employee based firms in the U.S. and takes a comprehensive look at America’s leading entrepreneurs and job creators. According to Inc., there are nearly 7 million private, employee based firms in the country. To be recognized as one of the leading 5,000 companies in the nation, a company must demonstrate exceptional growth for a period of at least three years. Atlantic Metro is proud to be recognized among this elite group of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Industry Compliance Standards
We live in an ever-changing, complex world full of compliance and security regulations. Keeping track of all these demanding details can be overwhelming for any business to manage. Atlantic Metro is here to help you meet that challenge.
Atlantic Metro services and solutions meet the following industry compliance standards and regulations:
- SSAE 16 (Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16) – The SSAE16 audit minimizes the need for multiple sets of auditors to separately examine the same set of controls that govern a third party’s services. “SAS” is an acronym for Statement on Auditing Standards, which are standards issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- SOC 1 (Service Organization Control) & SOC 2 – Reports, effectively known as either SOC 1 and SOC 2 are comprehensive frameworks put forth by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) geared towards reporting on controls at service organizations. The SOC framework is a specific set of reporting initiatives aimed at helping to clarify, distill, and bring about much needed transparency for reporting on controls at service organizations.
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) – HIPPA was enacted by the US Congress in 1996 to help protect the privacy of patient records and promote the efficient electronic exchange of patient information for better safety and productivity throughout the US healthcare system.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) – The first version of the PCI DSS was released in 2004 by the major credit card companies Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB to help protect their cardholders’ account information and to help prevent credit card fraud.
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) – The Sarbanes-Oxley Act was enacted by the US Congress and President in 2002 in response to corporate and accounting scandals of major public companies, such as Enron. The act contains reforms for all publicly-held companies’ boards and management, and public accounting firms in the US. The act is also known as the Public Company Accounting Reform and Investor Protection Act of 2002.
What types of security measures can be put in place to protect my company and its data?
Atlantic Metro’s Security Operations Center can monitor and manage the following security solutions to protect your network and data 24×7. With proactive monitoring and response, as well as industry standard service level agreements on rule change requests, you can sleep easily knowing your data is safe and secure.
- Managed Firewall – Deploy Managed Firewalls can as an add-on service to Colocation, Dedicated Server Hosting, Cloud Hosting, and Business Internet Access.
- Managed VPN – Alleviate the IT headaches associated with the management of VPN user accounts by adding Managed VPN to any firewall service .
- Two-factor Authentication – Two-factor Authentication can be added on to Google Apps for Business or Hosted Exchange solutions for the utmost in email security.