Atlantic Metro’s Object Cloud Storage solution is ideal for mid-market businesses and large enterprises looking to store their data in the cloud. While simple file storage can be useful with small sets of data, our Object Storage platform allows you to identify specific data sets based on comprehensive, fully customizable meta-data tags. This allows you to easily store and retrieve files in the cloud using software APIs or compatible applications. In addition, Object Storage enables seamless scalability, the ability to store data across multiple geographic locations, and the ability to minimize capital expenses in favor of operational expenses. Our platform is 100% API compatible to Amazon’s S3 product, so a seamless transition makes it easy to transition and immediately start saving, or taking advantage of our enterprise features.
Our flat fee billing model provides predictable billing, allows you to work within a pre-established monthly budget, and ultimately lets you avoid the unpleasant surprises associated with metered bandwidth billing. Furthermore, by combining Atlantic Metro’s cloud-based storage platform and Ethernet Transport services, you can connect securely to your data without passing it over the public Internet.
- Fully redundant network infrastructure
- Files distributed across multiple Atlantic Metro data centers
- Ability to automatically transition files to Amazon S3 or Microsoft Azure
- Scales to hundreds of petabytes of total storage
- Up to 99.999999999999% data durability
- Access your files using 100% native Amazon S3 API
- Compatible interfaces with many desktop applications (Gladinet, CyberDuck, Panic, etc )
- Store individual files ranging in size from 1KB to 4TB
- Military grade AES-256 on-disk (data at rest) and in-transit (data in flight) encryption
- Flexible bucket security policies
- Utilize your own encryption keys to ensure your files are securely accessible only to you
- Object versioning and full file meta data support.