Protect your Data and IT Infrastructure
Whether you’re retrieving customer data, accessing Software as a Service applications, or just using E-mail, your business is dependent on technology to function properly. You need to have access to IT resources 24/7/365. This means that protecting your underlying IT infrastructure is critical. In the case of an outage, a company can grind to a halt, inconveniencing customers and potentially losing both important data and new business.
With the rising threat of ransomware and high-profile data breaches, it’s more important than ever to defend against data loss and potential down-time. Atlantic Metro can help. Not only do we offer a wide variety of strategic Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solutions to protect your business’s mission-critical data, but we will also work with you to develop a comprehensive BCDR plan designed to fit your business’s specific requirements.
We leverage the latest VMware, Zerto, Veeam, and Tintri technologies for fast deployment and implementation. Moreover, Atlantic Metro simplifies testing, managing, and monitoring your replicated environments, so you can rest assured that your data is protected. Whether you need redundant connectivity or servers, managed backups to recover lost data, or real-time replication for rapid continuation of operations following a disaster, Atlantic Metro can play a crucial role in your company’s Disaster Recovery Plan. Our solutions include:
- Server Backups – Through our disaster recovery backup service, your data and infrastructure will be replicated securely to servers collocated in one of our many data centers, located in a variety of locations across the United States, preserving and protecting critical data and allowing business to continue, even in the face of catastrophe. The network and server redundancy provided by this solution can be vital when mitigating risk in the case of an unforeseen disaster.
- System Replication – In addition to these backups, Atlantic Metro, as a VMware partner, can perform regularly scheduled replication of your data to a secondary computing environment for business continuity, disaster recovery, and/or IT resilience. This delivers greater safety and redundancy, so that in the case of an outage, all of your data is safe, secure, and accessible in the cloud. This can be used separately or in conjunction with our server backups.
- Network Redundancy – Access to corporate resources, such as data and email often rely on network connectivity. Redundant networks are designed to eliminate single points of failure and ensure that connectivity still is available if service via your primary network path is interrupted. Work is interrupted less often for users because the network continues to function.
- Server Redundancy – Having one or more redundant servers is an important way to minimize downtime should a server fail, especially during a natural disaster or power outage that causes a data center site to be unavailable. Using a process known as automatic failover, operations of the primary server are transferred to the secondary device when a failure or interruption is detected. Redundant servers can be either dedicated physical machines, virtual machine hosted in the cloud, or a hybrid solution that leverage both technologies.
- Backup Data Storage – In an enterprise, because the loss of business data can be catastrophic, it is important that a backup storage solution is in place. The primary purpose is to recover data after its loss, be it by data deletion or corruption. Though backups popularly represent a simple form of disaster recovery, they should be part of a comprehensive disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Location Diversity – When implementing any disaster recovery or business continuity solution, the location of your service and data center facilities should be considered. Choosing an offsite secondary location for your disaster recovery services has its benefits, particularly during natural disasters.
- Expertise & Knowledge – If you have never considered adding disaster recovery or backup solutions to your existing services, you will have many questions which need answering, and so a team of experts who are willing to work with you to create a solution which best protects your business is essential.
- Automated failover, failback and testing
- Maintenance of write-order fidelity for all data and VMs associated with specific applications
- Wide Range of service levels tailored to your business’s specific requirements
- High-availability with Service Level guarantee
- Replication to multiple sites across the country
- Reduced overall costs and minimal capital expenditures
- Storage agnostic replication between different storage technologies, as well as VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments
- Built-in backup with an additional layer of redundancy, plus failover and replication.