Atlantic Metro’s Internet Data Centers include highly secure, protected, and environmentally controlled facilities to maintain your mission critical servers, applications and data. To compliment our hosted solutions, Atlantic Metro provides round-the-clock Systems Management technical support to our customers. These on-site services are provided by our 24/7/365 Network Operations Center (NOC). Fully staffed with in-house expert technicians, we can provide maintenance and support to your servers hosted at Atlantic Metro’s data centers.
Our Systems Management Services include:
- Advanced Monitoring, Trending, and Reporting – We can monitor your server usage, providing vital statistics and information to help you manage your IT infrastructure and data more efficiently.
- Tier 1 NOC Support – With Tier 1 NOC Support, our staff will respond to alerts regarding your servers, notify you regarding any issues we identify, and execute run books to perform basic procedures.
- Tier 2 Administration Support – With Tier 2 Support, you are provided with advanced day to day operations, including those within Tier 1, and our team runs routine tasks such as applying security patches regularly, troubleshooting any issues you may have, and remedying routine issues.
- Tier 3 Engineering Support – With Tier 3 Support, more complex troubleshooting issues can be resolved and operations regarding the architecture, design, and implementation of IT Systems will be performed.
- Remote Hands – Rather than sending your IT team out just for simple reboots, installation of new equipment, or other tasks our skilled technicians can perform these operations for you, even with more complex tasks such as remote management configuration. Just send us a call or email, and consider it done.