Benefits of Atlantic Metro Fiber Services
- Flexibility – A wide range of configuration options are available to meet your unique needs.
- Scalability – Increase bandwidth as you grow, without deploying costly new equipment.
- Simplicity – Easily extend your applications over one Fiber Network.
What type of Fiber Services does Atlantic Metro offer?
- Dark Fiber
- CWDM/DWDM Waves
- Construction & Maintenance
Dark Fiber offers control, security, scalability, and an ability to manage latency. Other features include complete control, virtually unlimited scalability, future-proof and predictable, fixed cost.
- High-frequency trading
- Low-latency networks
- Disaster Recovery
- Bandwidth intensive requirements
Private Optical Network Solutions
Completely Private Optical Network Solutions
Atlantic Metro’s unique CWDM/DWDM Fiber Service enables customers to have a completely private optical network without having to buy more expensive Dark Fiber and hardware solutions. Specifically designed to meet customer needs, CWDM/DWDM can be customized and utilized for storage area networks, transparent LAN and WAN services, as well as an alternative to local ILEC connectivity.
- 1 Gbps
- 2.5 Gbps
- 6 Gbps
- 10 Gbps
- 40 Gbps
- 100 Gbps
- 200 Gbps
Construction and Maintenance
Our skilled inside and outside plant construction teams have the ability to design and implement projects of all sizes. Atlantic Metro can also provide ongoing maintenance and manage operations, such as:
- Initial deployment and systems configuration
- Pro-active monitoring
- 24×7 Emergency response and restoration
- Fiber testing and characterization
- Network asset tracking