Reliable Metro Ethernet is essential for productivity. Over-subscribed connections and slow page load times are unacceptable and downtime is extremely costly. Whether you are streaming HD video or just checking e-mail, speed is critical. Atlantic Metro’s Dedicated Business Internet is among the fastest available. With our nationwide network backbone and deep footprint in major metropolitan areas throughout the country, we can provide reliable, high-speed internet access. In addition, our pure Ethernet network infrastructure allows us to deliver lower latencies — all backed by our 100% uptime SLA. Benefits include:
- High-Bandwidth – Speeds ranging from 50 Mbps to Nx10 Gbps.
- Cost-Competitive – Metro Ethernet connections are exponentially faster and cost approximately the same price as legacy T1’s and DS3 circuits making Atlantic Metro’s Metro Ethernet an effective replacement solution.
- Reliability – Internet uptime is backed by a 100% Up-time Service Level Agreement.
- Scalability – As your business grows or your need for more capacity increases, your Ethernet connection speed can expand to meet your needs.
- Protected – Fully-managed firewalls with VPN support provides security for your Ethernet connection.
- Monitored – Atlantic Metro’s 24×7 Network Operations Center monitors all network connectivity and components.
- Fast Installation Times – Dedicated Internet Access can be delivered to on-net buildings within 14 days and off-net buildings in 30 days or less.
- Redundant Connections – Atlantic Metro offers customers the option to install redundant connections with automatic failover
|Atlantic Metro Business Internet Access||Timer Warner Cable Wideband Internet||Verizon Business Internet Access|
|Symmetrical Speeds||✔||✖||Depends on service|
|Mean Time to Repair||4 Hours||4 Business days||Depends on service|
|24×7 Proactive Monitoring||✔||✖||✖|
|Customer Support||Dedicated Account Manager||Call Center||Call Center|
|Service Level Agreement||✔||✖||Depends on service|
|Static IP Address||Included||Extra charge||Extra charge|
|IPv6 Capable||Included||Extra charge||Extra charge|
|Flexible Service Offerings||✔||✖||✖|
|Total Service Offering Conclusion||Best value and service for primary connections.||Best value for back-up connections.||Cost-prohibitive|