Atlantic Metro delivers enterprise-grade private and hybrid cloud hosting services, with highly-qualified engineers providing support 24/7/365. We service our customers with expert technical support based in the USA through telephone, email, and online chat. We deliver the support, architecture and deployment framework to make your cloud hosting a successful investment. Atlantic Metro simplifies cloud hosting for its customers so they can experience the wide array of benefits from cloud hosting.
Benefits of Atlantic Metro’s Cloud Hosting Solutions:
- Flexibility – Solutions are easily customized to meet the changing requirements of your growing business.
- Spend – Reduce overall IT Costs and shift your spending from capital expense (CapEx) to operating expense (OpEx).
- Dynamic Scalability – Resource capacity can be easily added or adjusted as your computing needs change.
- Location-independent Access – Customers can always access their data via mobile devices such as laptops, smart phones and tablets, regardless of their location.
- Security – Private, Compliant, and built-in resiliency for mission critical apps.
As an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider, Atlantic Metro helps your business thrive by providing you with the utmost flexibility without fork-lift upgrades and unpredictable back-end costs. Our customers benefit from a fully orchestrated technology platform that supports dynamic provisioning for future business growth.
Atlantic Metro’s IaaS solution provides scalable infrastructure for the deployment of applications and storage of data. Built with award-winning technology platforms like VMware, NetApp and Tintri, which allows us to deliver an unprecedented level of reliability, scalability, and security.
What is Cloud Hosting?
“Cloud Hosting,” as defined by many, refers to the on-demand delivery of information technology resources and software applications via the Internet.
With cloud hosting, you won’t need to make large upfront investments in hardware, data center space, utilities, and resources required to manage that infrastructure.
You can provision the right type and size of cloud hosting resources your company needs to operate your business or pilot your newest idea, and you can access as many cloud computing resources as you need, almost instantly.
For many startup companies, having access to scalable resources provides access to growth that was never available before. Cloud Hosting also enables companies of all sizes to redesign their business processes for performance and scale or enables them to bring new products and services to market quickly.
Take advantage of all the capabilities Atlantic Metro’s enterprise-class IaaS solution has to offer.
- Computing Power – Customizable virtual or dedicated physical environments can be designed to meet your specific requirements and efficient resource utilization.
- Network Connectivity – Broad networking options including Metro Ethernet and Fiber Transport, and robust internet connectivity with dedicated circuit options.
- Storage – Managed storage with integrated backup and restore.
- Disaster Recovery – Complete data protection with automatic failovers to one of our secure data centers with continuous access to applications and data.
- Security & Compliance – Built to support all industry standard compliance and security specifications.
- Management & Support – 24×7 proactive monitoring and issue resolution with a 100% uptime SLA.