Seamlessly connect your networks with the ability to mix speeds and support high-speed data transfer and applications.
Types of Ethernet Transport
To support our customers’ individual needs, our Ethernet Transport service is available in the following configurations:
- Point-to-Point – Connect your corporate office to a satellite location or data center.
- Point-to-MultiPoint – Transport data to multiple office locations or data centers.
- Metro Ethernet Hub – Multiple locations aggregated back to a single port in one of Atlantic Metro’s Internet Data Centers.
Ethernet Transport Availability
Atlantic Metro’s Ethernet Transport is available in the following cities:
- New York City, NY
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Miami, FL
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
What are the benefits of Ethernet Transport?
- Flexibility – A wide range of configuration options are available to meet your unique needs.
- Scalability – Increase bandwidth as you grow, without deploying costly new equipment.
- Cost-Effective – You no longer need to invest in expensive network equipment to support new applications.
- Simplicity – Easily extend your applications over one Metro Ethernet network.
Reliable Metro Ethernet is essential for productivity. Over-subscribed connections and slow page load times are unacceptable and downtime is extremely costly. Whether you are streaming HD video or just checking e-mail, speed is critical. Atlantic Metro’s Metro Ethernet Transport service is one of the fastest available.
- Cost-Competitive – Metro Ethernet connections are exponentially faster and cost approximately the same price as legacy T1’s and DS3 circuits making Atlantic Metro’s Metro Ethernet an effective replacement solution.
- Reliability – Internet uptime is backed by a 100% Up-time Service Level Agreement.
- Scalability – As your business grows or your need for more capacity increases, your Ethernet connection speed can expand to meet your needs.
- Protected – Fully-managed firewalls with VPN support provides security for your Ethernet connection.
- Monitored – Atlantic Metro’s 24×7 Network Operations Center monitors all network connectivity and components.
- Fast Installation Times – Business Internet Access can be delivered to on-net buildings within 14 days and off-net buildings in 30 days or less.
- Redundant Connections – Atlantic Metro offers customers the option to install redundant connections with automatic failover.