Atlantic Metro’s Customer Portal simplifies account management by giving customers the ability to review their account history, manage authorized contacts, set-up billing preferences, view real-time usage statistics, and submit service support tickets.
Our user-friendly, web-based Customer Portal is a one-stop resource to manage your client account and access information about your services.
We recommend that all clients bookmark the link to our Customer Portal.
Logging in to your client account gives you the ability to:
- View services and invoices
- Submit and review support tickets
- Make secure payments online
- Managed your authorized contact list
- Access our device management tools
- View real-time bandwidth monitoring and statistics for your services
- Remotely reboot managed servers, colocated devices, and cloud-based virtual machines
Click on the links in the Support menu, on the right under Customer Portal, for step-by-step documentation on how to use the Atlantic Metro Customer Portal.
You can also access all support documentation by clicking on the button below:
If you need further assistance, please feel free to Submit a Support Ticket.